Hello 🙂 Today we are going to be talking about working from home. because that is the dream of may, but also because as fun as it can be, there are a bunch of tips that will save you some headaches !
Note : This blog post is first and foremost a video, so you can either watch it or keep reading me – just know that there will be more details in the video.
If you’re asking yourself how you can, at the same time, be productive, motivated AND organized all the while working from home, you are in the right place.
- Having clear and precise goals
- doable goals
- Give yourself a deadline for each task
Being more efficient by planning
- Plan your whole week in advance !
- Have a clear plan
- Don’t lose time in the morning by asking yourself what’s in your to-do’s.
Working from home, yes, but not from your bed !
- Have a dedicated working space (no, your bed doesn’t qualify !)
- Keep that place as tidy as possible !
Avoid distractions while working at home
- Of course, you can’t let yourself be distracted otherwise your productivity will plummet !
- Turn off your phone, block the wifi,… do everything you need to do in order to protect yourself from youtube cat videos.
- Use an app that block social sites like facebook or instagram.
Use a ritual to divide your personal life from your work
- Create a ritual to signify to your brain that you are done working for the day.
- No need for something complicated – just locking your office door and not go back in until Monday might do the trick !
(Psst ! If you liked this blog post, save it on Pinterest !)
Don’t be discouraged by loneliness
- Working from home doesn’t mean being all alone, all the time !
- You still need to get outside.
- Nurture some online relationships.
- One of the biggest issue you can have with working from your home.
I’ve got a little gift for you – all you gotta do is click on this link, and Tadaaa, you have access to an Ultimate Productivity Checklist !
Be a part of the Jujubehappy V.I.P (or the Sunshine Family, I haven’t really settled down on a name) ! There is a virtual library full of free stuff, just for you. Inside, you can find and download checklists, worksheets, PDFs, guides and other personal development treasures to help you manage your stress, learn how to meditate, take care of you and much, much more ! To join the party, it’s right here.
That’s all for today. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and as always, don’t be shy and tell me what you thought of it in the comments !